The 43rd Salto National
will be held March 5-7, 2021
Admission will be limited to one
adult spectator per athlete, $20.
Due to Covid-19 capacity limits, we cannot have
more than one adult spectator per athlete, which unfortunately means no siblings
Team results will be posted on the Salto National Invitational website and individual results on myusagym.com when available.
PLEASE NOTE: Girls Meet is FULL as of 10-12-20
SALTO NATIONAL INVITATIONAL COVID
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at
- Please practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms, please
do not attend.
- Only 1 adult spectator allowed per athlete. Spectators must enter with their athlete.
- No programs.
- Due to Covid, all athletes and
spectators must exit immediately after the session. Gym must be empty.
COACHES & ATHLETES
- Masks are required at all
- Athletes will be allowed to remove
their mask ONLY while on the equipment.
- Practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms please
do not attend.
- Athletes need to bring their
- Brushes for
- We are unable to serve meals for the
coaches this year, however prepackaged snacks and drinks will be available.
- No score cards will be used. Line
up verifications will be used. You will write down your athlete’s order.
- To lower the number of people in the facility coaches will be asked to:
- Play their own
music for Optionals and Xcel.
- Time their own bar, beam and vault warm ups.
- Awards will be
held on the spring floor after each session.
- Due to Covid, we
need to require all athletes and spectators to exit immediately after the session.
For more information please also see the Salto National Invitational website.