The 43rd Salto National
will be held March 5-7, 2021
Due to Covid-19 capacity limits, admission will be limited to one spectator per
athlete. Admission is $20 (cash or check only).
Team results will be posted on the Salto National Invitational website and individual results on myusagym.com when available.
PLEASE NOTE: Girls Meet is FULL as of 10-12-20
SALTO NATIONAL INVITATIONAL COVID
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at
- Please practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms, please
do not attend.
- Only 1 adult spectator allowed per athlete. Spectators must enter with their athlete.
- No programs.
- Due to Covid, all athletes and
spectators must exit immediately after the session. Gym must be empty.
COACHES & ATHLETES
- Masks are required at all
- Athletes will be allowed to remove
their mask ONLY while on the equipment.
- Practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms please
do not attend.
- Athletes need to bring their
- Brushes for
- We are unable to serve meals for the
coaches this year, however prepackaged snacks and drinks will be available.
- No score cards will be used. Line
up verifications will be used. You will write down your athlete’s order.
- To lower the number of people in the facility coaches will be asked to:
- Play their own
music for Optionals and Xcel.
- Time their own bar, beam and vault warm ups.
- Awards will be
held on the spring floor after each session.
- Due to Covid, we
need to require all athletes and spectators to exit immediately after the session.
For more information please also see the Salto National Invitational website.