STATE MEET COVID INFORMATION
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
at all times.
- Please practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms,
please do not attend.
- Only 2 spectators allowed per athlete. Spectators must enter with their
- No concessions. We will have
ice cream treats and drinks for purchase in the awards tent.
- In order to allow sufficient time
between sessions for cleaning, all athletes and spectators must exit immediately after the session to the awards tent.
- Awards will be held on the spring
floor ONLY after the last session of each day. All other awards will be held in the awards tent.
COACHES & ATHLETES
- Masks are required at all
- Athletes will be allowed to remove
their mask ONLY while on the equipment.
- Practice social
- If you have any Covid symptoms please
do not attend.
- Athletes need to bring their
- Brushes for
- We are unable to serve meals for the
coaches this year, however prepackaged snacks and drinks will be available. Many food choices on Sunset Drive and the Waukesha area deliver to our gym.
- To lower the number of people in the facility coaches will be asked to play their own music
- State Meet dress
code (p. 21 of Rules & Policies)
- No unauthorized
people on the competition floor including injured athletes. ONLY those competing in that session are allowed on the meet floor.
**If an injured athlete wants to watch, she must be a paid spectator of a competing gymnast’s 2 spectator
Host hotel information*:
Milwaukee Marriott West
Click here for
*Book by March 11, 2021 for the special pricing rate
Please return Senior Biography forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by March 1, 2021