- Communicate with your child’s instructor or coach. We encourage communication between
teacher and parent. Feel free to contact your child’s teacher by phone; Brookfield – (262) 782-3430, West – (262) 549-3344 or direct your questions to the office. We encourage you to share any and all ideas you might have for our program. Our program cannot grow unless there is open
communication between teacher and parent.
- Let the instructor do the teaching. We ask that you do not coach your child from the
sidelines as this only serves to distract your child and disrupt the flow of the class.
- Keep siblings occupied. Only those students who are participating in a class are permitted
in the gym.
- Be on time for class beginning/ending. Gymnasts should be picked up when their class is
over. We are not responsible for them before or after their scheduled class time.
- Check with your child for handouts. Also, be sure to read the signs posted in the entry way.
We always post and send home notices of any gym closings and schedule changes.
The class fee balance should be paid prior to the first day of class. Payments may be
made at the office or by mail. Online payments are also accepted at the Brookfield location only. If the full balance cannot be paid by the beginning of class, please speak with the office
manager. If the balance is not paid on time, a $25.00 late fee will be added to your balance EACH MONTH the balance is delinquent.
Any student with a pre-existing open wound must have the wound appropriately bandaged prior
to the start of class by a parent/guardian. Any student with a wart must have the wart completely covered. If the wart is on the foot, a bandage and sock is recommended. A student with an uncovered
open wound or wart will NOT be allowed to participate for the health of others in the gym. They may observe from the side.
If the student wishes to participate, the wound or wart must be appropriately cleaned and
covered by the parent/guardian.
- NO street shoes should be worn on the carpeted areas of the gym
- NO food or drink allowed on the gym floor. NO gum chewing during
- Do not use apparatus without qualified supervision. Before or after classes, gymnasts should
stay off the apparatus.
- Before mounting apparatus, make sure it is properly adjusted and secured. Make sure that
sufficient mats and appropriate landing space is available. CONSULT YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
- Use proper conditioning and warm up exercises before attempting new and/or vigorous
- Attempt new skills in proper progression. CONSULT YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
- When attempting a new or difficult skill, a qualified spotter should be used. When in doubt,
always use a spotter. CONSULT YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
- Caution: Any activity involving motion, rotation, or height, may cause serious accidental
- Dismounts from apparatus require proper landing techniques. Do not land on head or back as
serious injury may result.
- Any skill involving the inversion of the body could be dangerous and cause serious neck or
- Keep your hands dry with chalk at all times.
- Keep excess chalk in the box.
- NO HORSE PLAY AT ANY TIME WHILE ON OR AROUND GYMNASTIC EQUIPMENT. REPEATED MISCONDUCT MAY BE
CAUSE FOR DISMISSAL FROM THE PROGRAM.