This program is for children walking through Kindergarten.
“We feel that each child should be given the opportunity to explore a variety of movement concepts in a safe and positive learning environment. We recognize that all children are individuals and learn in different ways, therefore, activities and lessons are individualized and personalized to give each child a chance to develop to his/her potential.”
1. To develop the child’s self-concept and self-esteem.
2. To instill physical activity as part of a healthy life style.
3. To instill children with basic fundamental movement skills during their
1. Gymnastics 2. Ball Handling 3. Perceptual Motor Skills
4. Body Awareness 5. Rhythm 6. Locomotor Skills 7. Listening Skills
Like us on Facebook to stay in touch and learn about upcoming events.